|Material and technical base
The department has created:
- Methodical and consulting room, equipped with personal computers designed for teaching and research work of teachers, graduate students, applicants, graduates and students;
- Educational processes and research are organized mainly in laboratories.
-Laboratory of "Water Purification Technologies" (room 228, academic corpus), which is the basis for disciplines:
- " Water purification technology ",
- " Sewage treatment ", etc .
- Laboratory "Operation of water supply and sewerage systems" (room 106, central corpus), which is the basis for the disciplines:
- "Wastewater networks and facilities",
- "Water systems and waterworks",
- "Water objects managment", etc .
- Laboratory of "Hydraulic Machines and Hydraulics" (room 107, central corpus), which is the basis for the disciplines:
- "Engineering hydraulics",
- "Pumping and blowing stations",
- "Hydraulic and aerodynamic machines",
- "Special issues of hydraulics, water supply and drainage facilities",
- "Sanitary equipment of buildings", etc .
- Laboratory of "Computer Technologies" (room 205, central corpus ).
The laboratories occupy a total area of 304 sq.m.
- The department has the necessary computer base and has its own WEB-page (www.vvov.kname.edu.ua).
- The introduction of new technologies related to the use of applied computer programs for testing students, multimedia technologies in lectures and practical classes is developing at the department.